This is your one-stop, solution to all your skincare needs. Inspired by Korean Beauty, Dermashine's light therapy mask provides you with 7 different light colors to treat a myriad of skin problems. Our UV Free non-heat producing LED’s penetrate your facial tissue to boost collagen, clear and tighten your skin, reduce lines and wrinkles, improve skin color, and much more.
Now, add an innovative LED facial mask that helps remove wrinkles, rejuvenates your skin, shrinks your pores, lessens the dark circles and bags under your eyes, and even whitens your skin. Doesn’t that sound like heaven? Well, that’s the 7 Colors LED Facial Mask is for you!
THIS IS WHAT HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES ARE USING TO MAINTAIN THEIR GLOW AND YOUTHFUL FACE
Led face mask is very effective for kinds of skin care treatments. When using it on a daily basis for no more than 30 minutes per day. The mask has eyepatch itself, the led light will not hurt the eyes.
7 Colors LED mask can solve stubborn skin problems:
Red light(630nm): whiten pale spot, tender skin and anti-wrinkle, repair damaged skin, smooth the fine wrinkles, shrink pores, hyperplasia of collagen.
Blue light(470nm): efficiently minimize and heal acne, repair the skin without leaving scars.
Purple light: it is red and blue dual-band light, a combination of two kinds of phototherapy effect, especially in healing and repairing the acne scar.
Laser light (White light): resolve age spots, improve fine lines and sagging skin.
Green light(520nm): Neutralization, balance skin condition, relieve mental stress and effective dredge lymphoid and edema.
Yellow light(590nm): improve coarse skin and wrinkle, redness, fever, ringworm of the skin, increase immunity.
Green Blue light: enhance cell energy gradually, promote metabolism.
NEWEST LED LIGHT TECHNOLOGY: 150 LED lights upgraded to emit the most optimal wavelengths with 5 levels of intensity. Red Light- Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production | Blue Light- Kills Bacteria and Tightens Skin | Green Light- Improve Pigmentation, Fine Lines, and Anti-Aging | Yellow Light- Smoothes Skin and Reduces Redness | Purple Light- Relaxing, Improves Lymph Metabolism | Light Blue Light- Soothing, Can Help Allergies | NEW White Light- Accelerate Tissue Metabolism
LIGHT THERAPY MASK FAQ
1. Am I a suit for LED light therapy?
Light therapy is not suitable for everyone.
- Specific medications or conditions can cause a person to develop sensitivity to light or seizure.
- Herbs and over the counter medications such as psoralen and St. John¡¯s Wort can also cause sensitivity to light.
So, you had better check with your doctor before you try light therapy or mask.
You are not a candidate
if you have had any of the following conditions:
- Breast Feeding
- Currently on photosensitive drugs.
- Currently taking cortisone injections or any other kind of steroid injection(s)
LED light therapy is suitable for those who wish to:
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet
- Eliminate blemishes and minimize pores
- Improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Restore the skin¡¯s natural collagen production
- Reduce melanin that causes brown spots
- Reduce skin redness, scarring and dry patches caused by eczema
2. Can I use acne or comedo products with my LED mask?
Yes. Your results will definitely be faster if you use a high quality topical acne/ comedos product. An acne product should not be used prior to using your LED mask but can be applied afterward.
3. Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my light therapy mask?
Yes. Light therapy actually increases the uptake and effectiveness of your skin care products. The results will happen faster if used with them.
4. How often can I use the LED light therapy mask? How long will it take to see results?
For the LED therapy mask, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. You can use it 20~25 minutes sessions once a day, or 3~ 4 times a week. It depends on your age and current skin conditions.
Most people will see initial results in 4 ~8 weeks; many notice results in as short as 1 ~ 3 weeks; and a few people will take as long as 9 ~ 11 weeks.
Do light therapy masks work ? PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT
1) LED Light Therapy technology works, its just a matter of How long will it take. Everything takes time.
2) Even the most advanced system will not work if you aren't persistent, and this is no exception. If you don't follow the directions and keep up with your treatments, you will not see the intended results and it may be easy to get discouraged. However, with the right effort, this mask will give you everything you need for beautiful skin through light therapy.
Simple & Convenient
Skin care products can be confusing; there are so many different creams & topical treatments to choose from–a lot of which can be damaging to the skin, making problems even worse than before. This makes it really difficult and nerve-wracking to go out and find treatments that are right for you. With 7 Colors LED Facial Mask, this isn't an issue. Simply choose the LED light color(s) that best suit your needs and use it for the recommended 15-30 minutes a day.
Saves Time & Money
One of the many downsides of relying on a cream or topical treatment to achieve & maintain healthy skin is that you will always have to keep buying MORE. The 7 Colors LED Facial Mask is a one-time investment into a lifetime of healthy, clear skin! No more throwing away your money every few weeks–the 7 Colors LED Facial Mask is built to last and sure to save you many expensive trips to the pharmacy.
Perfect For Sensitive Skin
Each of the seven different color LED lights can have their energy output adjusted to accommodate to your skin's sensitivity level. When it comes to traditional skin care methods, it can be fairly difficult for those with sensitive skin to find a treatment that doesn't dry or irritate their skin. The 7 Colors LED Facial Mask, even at max settings, is 100% safe and cannot harm or damage the skin.
Backed By Science
With over a decades worth of scientific research and having been used by organizations and federal agencies such as NASA to aid in skin recovery, the effectiveness of LED light therapy isn't really up for debate. Dermatologists and spas across the globe are all starting to use LED light therapy and the results have been absolutely astounding!